Brand: FK Irons
Model: Spektra Halo 2
Needle: Crossover: Loop Bar & Cartridge Needles
Type: Liner & Shader
Stroke: 2.8mm, 3.4mm, & 4.0mm
Frame: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
Motor: Maxon Motor
– The Halo2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing you to use standard and/ or ScrewOn tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
– Grommet-Less Needle Clip Rolling Needle guide. No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self stabilizes by counter lever forces against a new ball bearing vice roller upon clicking in pace.
– The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles giving you a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
– High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimum performance.
– Slip-on StrokeWheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 Motors – Comes with 2.8, 3.4, and 4.0mm StrokeWheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration.
– Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
– Body anodized for durability in 9 different standard colors.
– Engineered and manufactured 100% in the USA by FK Irons.