The Welker Rotary is a precision-made tattoo machine. Here are a few of the key features:
· All American aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction (no plastic parts) similar to medical grade instruments.
· All American made 440 stainless steel bearings.
· Powered by top of the line German made Faulhaber DC micro-motor with Watt of output power and 9900 rpm of no-load speed @12volts. Machine will run approximately at 125cps @12 volts and drop approximately 14 cps per 1 volt reduction in power fully loaded up with needles working the canvas.
· RCA power connection (clip cord connection not advised and will void warranty if an attachment is used).
Needle retention devise locks to the left and right to facilitate needle loading. The amount of pre-bend given to the needle determines tension.
· The retention system can be used in the loaded (tension) position when using a t-tech type of adaptor for exchangeable needle tips as the guide wheel of the retention system guides the needle down the center of the tube.
· Crankshaft driven forward and rearward slides.
· Weighs 120g ( 4.25oz)
· Produced in house at Welker machines a division of Eternal Ink Inc.
Technical Patent Pending drive system.